Luca Cilibrasi, M.A., Ph.D.
pozice: odborný asistent
oblasti odborného zájmu: morfologie, bilingvismus, dyslexie, syntax
konzultace: ÚT 15.00–16.00 (ÚAJD)
ORCID id: 0000-0001-8262-0542
Rozvrh v SIS
PhD in Linguistics and Clinical Language Sciences (Reading, UK)
MA in Linguistics and Cognitive Studies (Siena, Italy, summa cum laude)
BA in Communication (Siena, Italy, summa cum laude)
Lecturer, Facutlty of Arts, Charles University, Prague
Department of Lingusitics
Department of English Language and ELT methodology
Supervisor (Teaching Fellow), Faculty of English, University of Cambridge
Courses: Research Methods – Statistics (BA), Phonology and Morphology (BA)
Lecturer, Universidade Nova De Lisboa, July 2017 (15hrs intensive course)
Course: Language development in monolingual and bilingual children (MA & PhD)
Lecturer, Department of English Language and ELT methodology,
Charles University in Prague, academic year 2015/2016
Courses: Psycholinguistics (MA), Language Acquisition (MA)
Lecturer, Eastern and Central European Studies study abroad programme (ECES),
Charles University in Prague, academic year 2015/2016, Spring semester
Course: Psycholinguistics (BA)
Teaching Fellow, Harvard University – 2 months Summer Program in Trento, Italy,
Summer 2015 & summer 2016.
Course: Mind-brain sciences (BSc)
2016: [as PI] Psycholinguistics Research Grant, De Vincenzi Foundation, ca 50000€
2013: Travel Bursary, Donor Study and Travel Fund, 370£
2013: Travel Bursary, British Association of Clinical Linguistics, 200£
2012: Research studentship, University of Reading, ca 48000£ (over 3 years)
2011: Teaching assistantship, University of Wisconsin Madison, 4800$
2011: Summer School Studentship, Harvard University, 1500$ + living expenses (ca 3000$)
2010: Research Assistantship, University of Siena, 1200€
Published journal articles:
- Cilibrasi L. , Stojanovik V. , Riddell P. (2015), Word position and stress effects in consonant cluster perception and production, Dyslexia, 21-1, 50-59.
- Cilibrasi L. , Pascucci M. (2013), The influence of world knowledge and context in the comprehension of natural language translations of logical formulas, Language Studies Working Papers, 5, 13-21
- Algueró A. , Guasti M. , Tuller L. , Prévost P. , Belletti A. , Cilibrasi L. , Delage H. , Vernice M. , (2012), The acquisition of partitive clitics in Romance five year-olds, International Journal of Theoretical Linguistics, Iberia, 3-2, 1-19
- Cilibrasi L. (2016), Word position effects in speech perception, PhD dissertation, University of Reading, Reading, UK.
- Cilibrasi, L. (2014), Syntactic deficits in dyslexia. An investigation of the co-morbidity with specificlanguage impairment (SLI), Proceedings of the 7th Athens PGR conference on Linguistics, ικ, 105-110.
Talks as invited speaker:
- Word position effects in perception, Milanguage, Milan Bicocca Spring School on Language, Milan Centre for Neuroscience, 27-29 May, 2015
- The contribution of morphosyntax in the explanation of the phonological cluster deficits in SLI, CISCL linguistics talks, Siena, Italy, 9 July 2013
- Effects of L2 age of onset on morphology and syntax, Workshop on Syntax Processing, University of Trento, 5-6 June 2017
- Perception of inflectional morphology in English L2 speakers with a rich L1, IGG43, University of Pavia, 15-16 February 2017 (poster)
- Sublexical morpheme stripping, University of Cambridge Language Symposium, Cambridge, 17 November, 2016
- Morpheme stripping in the lexicon and in the sublexicon, IGG41, University of Perugia, 25-28 February, 2015
- Predicting Reading Performance with an Input Task, International Association for the Study of Child Language, University of Amsterdam, 14-18 July, 2014 (poster).
- Lexical and morphosyntactic Minimal Pairs: International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association, Karolinska Institute and Stockholm University, 11-13 June, 2014.
- Word position effects in Minimal Pairs Discrimination, International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association, Karolinska Institute and Stockholm University, 11-13 June, 2014
- Lexical and Morphosyntactic Minimal Pairs: Evidence for different processing, IGG 40, University of Trento, 13-15 February 2014Reading Difficulties highly correlate with Cluster Discrimination Difficulties. Evidence from Italian (poster), Cog-Dev 2013, Joint Annual Conference of the British Psychological Society, Cognitive and Developmental Sections, Reading, UK, 4 September 2013
- An investigation of the co-morbidity of Dyslexia with SLI, 7th PGR Athens Conference in Linguistics, Athens, Greece, 17 May 2013.
- Developmental Language Disorders: Syntactic deficits in children with Dyslexia, 4th Colloquium of the British Association of Clinical Linguistics, Newcastle, UK, 13 May 2013
- Reading and Speech Segmentation: is there a link?, Language Studies PhD Conference, University of Reading, UK, 18 March 2013.
- Cilibrasi, L., Stojanovik, V., & Riddell, P. M. (2014). Lexical and morphosyntactic minimal pairs:
Evidence for different processing and implications in language pathology treatment (No. e197v1).